Specialists screeds retail sector
Screed Masters ltd having been installing floor screed throughout the UK for the past 30 years.
Floor screeding some of the major shopping centres .
Floor screeding in Scotland:- Buchannan Galleries Glasgow Shop screed, Braehead Shopping
centre Shop screed, Floor screeding in Cumbria Self build projects using floor screed on
underfloor heating systems.
Floor screeding in Newcastle RVI screeding new hospital atrium, Eldon square shopping mall
Floor screeding the New Mall using rapid set floor screed. Floor screeding in Manchester, Floor
screeding various shops in the Trafford centre, Arndale centre. Floor screeding in Stafford,
Installed floor screed in and around new pool sport and health centre. Floor screeding in
Sunderland, installed floor screed in various shops in the Bridges shopping centre, Floor
screeding in Gateshead Metro centre Floor screeding in Sheffield Meadow hall centre. Floor
screeding in Liverpool installing floor screed to various shops in Liverpool one. Floor screeding
in Dartford, Kent on the bluewater shopping centre. Floor screeding in Birmingham, Bullring
shopping centre. Floor screeding in Derby, Westfield centre. Floor screeding in Bristol Cribbs
causeway. Floor screeding in leeds, White Rose Centre. Floor screeding in Nottingham, Victoria
Types of floor screed
Screedmasters have worked with major outlets on these sites building up good customer
relations with shopfitters and main contractors. The floor screeds installed on these sites varied
dependant on the contract duration and specification.
Screed alternatives are as follows;
• Rapid set floor screeds for fast track contracts walkable in 24 hrs.
• Fast drying floor screeds to take floor coverings after 2 weeks.
• Polymer screeds for thin section floor screeding.
• Fibre screeds to reduce shrinking.
• Durable floor screeds to be applied in wet areas such as pools and to form shower trays.
• Bonded floor screeds bonded to slab using polymer cement slurrys or resin bonding agents.
• Unbonded floor screeds laid on DPM. Floating floor screeds laid on insulations.
• Underfloor heating
• Floor screeds laid on top of underfloor heating systems.
• Liquid floor screeds capable of installing large areas with reduced labor costs.
• Self leveling floor screeds smoothing floor screeds to receive final floor floor finishes.